When you step into Concierge Dental Spa in Los Angeles, you will know that you have found the perfect place for your family's dental care. We treat our patients like family. We will create a positive dental experience for you and your family. General and preventive services help you and your family maintain healthy smiles. Continuance of care allows Dr. Zarrin Golshani to stay on top of your oral health throughout the years. Dr. Zarrin Golshani will listen to your concerns and guide you through every stage.
At Concierge Dental Spa in Los Angeles, we want to help our patients maintain optimal oral health.
It's easy to ignore, but a little bit of tooth decay or gum disease always leads to a little bit more. However, one thing is certain. If left untreated, it almost always results in pain, emergency treatment, and tooth loss. So why does this happen?
Like all living creatures making energy, they also produce waste. These acidic wastes deposited on the teeth erode the hard surfaces, weaken the enamel, and form holes known as cavities.
Some bacteria produce a toxic waste that causes bleeding gums, and the destruction of bone around the teeth, which is called periodontal disease. Periodontal disease is the leading reason people lose their teeth and end up with dentures.
Most infections can be treated with antibiotics, but mouth bacteria require a different approach. Regular checkups help us identify new cavities, and periodic cleanings remove plaque and tartar that harbor millions of harmful bacteria.
A FEW TIPS FOR MAINTAINING A HEALTHY MOUTH:
• Brush your teeth twice a day and floss at least once a day at bedtime: Flossing and brushing are equally important. Make sure you are flossing correctly and brushing every surface of every tooth.
• Rinse your toothbrush thoroughly and replace every three months: Bacteria linger on your toothbrush, finding their way back into the mouth at the next use.
• Drink water after eating a meal: Water helps clean larger deposits of food from your teeth. Plus, we all could use a little more hydration!
• Get cavities treated immediately: Cavities rarely hurt until they reach a critical stage. And don't forget: a little bit of tooth decay eventually becomes a little bit more.
• See us every six months: The risk of critical dental problems diminishes significantly if you're visiting us twice a year. Patients that fit preventive dentistry into their schedule and budget typically enjoy fewer dental visits and expenses over time than those who wait for emergencies to develop.
Remember to stay up on your preventive dental cleanings and check ups to keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
Maintaining a healthy smile depends on what happens between your visits with us. Good home care habits can be established by anyone committed to carving out a few minutes each day. Like regular exercise, consistency is the key to building a healthy habit. Brushing twice a day for at least two minutes and flossing once a day are the standard for ideal home care.
With so many products on the market today, it can be confusing to sort them out alone. Dr. Zarrin Golshani can help you narrow down the endless options and format a plan with the hygiene tools that fit you and your dental needs. Will an electric toothbrush help you keep your mouth cleaner between professional visits? Would a prescription toothpaste help reduce your chances of cavities? Some patients considered high-risk for dental problems benefit from even more individualized routines. Many factors contribute to keeping your smile healthy.
At Concierge Dental Spa in Los Angeles, CA, we want to help you maintain a healthy smile. If you have any questions on how to keep your smile healthy at home, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have at your next appointment.